• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Explain it to me

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never seen this, and I am to lazy to go check it up on the internet, I was wondering if any of you can explain me this anime, very good details so it looks like I am watching it on tV. Like tell me the main characters and stuff. What's the point of the anime.

G

Gankutsuou

Kay. Basically, outcast boy Naruto has no friends. He really has the nine tailed fox in him, an evil demon that once wreaked havoc on the secret leaf village. His parents died so he lives alone, and all the adults know he is him, but can;t tell their children. But their contempt for him is spread unintentionally to the kid. He fails at being a ninja, but takes a forbidden scroll and learns the jutsu he was worst at. But he was tricked into stealing this by a teacher, and another teacher feebly tries to save him but gets owned. Naruto then owns the other teacher with an amazing attack, and passes the test in doing this, becoming the lowest level of ninja. ^_^ yay.

Basically, Naruto's dream is to become the highest rank ninja in the village, Hokage, which means all the villagers will respect him and love him for who he is, and he would also be the strongest ninja of the village. A very good dream for an outcast, no?

any more would spoil it for you, but it is a cool anime/manga. I like the manga more personally, as the anime has hit a year of filler episodes in japan. (episodes that go no where and do nothing) The American anime isn't great either. I liked the Japanese version more.

B

barfootboards

Alright ... cant believe im doing this but i'll give it a go

main thing is its all about ninjas, theres this village called the hidden leaf village and one day it was attacked by this giant fox that was like unbelieveably strong, the village leader, called the hokage, defeated this creature by sealin git inside of a baby, naruto was this baby, the hokage also had his life taken by doing this i believe, not too sure.

thats the pre-story

the show starts with naruto not liked by anyone except his teacher Iruka, his goal in life is just to be accepted by his peers and become the hokage himself (hokage is just the title of strongest ninja in the village) .... no one really lieks him cuz hes different, only the adults know of the demon fox inside of him and their hatred towards him kinda passed down to the children even tho they dont know of the fox. the first ep starts with naruto taking his final test to become a ninja.

lmk if u want me to go on, idk if u want me to spoil it at all ....... u really should watch it tho, its so great, but if u do, download subbed naruto cuz dubbed is horible

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright cool guys thank you, if anyone can give me more info it would be great, also i would watch it but I dont think they air it here in Canada, and I dont want to download any episodes on the internet takes to much room on my hard drive, but I will see if I can rent some episodes at some anime stores near my house.

B

barfootboards

sounds good man .... u could always just download and delete, need any help on where to find some PM me

F

figet

you can also download episodes off of www.animenuke.com if you want but its in japanese although there is sub titles ill leave that up to you i think you can down load the movie of it too.

B

barfootboards

yeah u would want to get the subs .... if theres ever confusion on a word, wala its writen right there .. plus the dub voices are horible, that and dub is only at liek ep 30 with sub at ep 170-something