Expectations from Freddie Prinze, Jr.?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Aug 17, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What do you expect Freddie Prinze, Jr. as tonight's host to bring to RAW?

Y'know, I doubt he'll bring his wife, but if he did they should definitely have a Buffy vs Kevin Thorne & Ariel in a handicap match. Get it? =P

We all know he's into the business, so him doing a match with somebody would be awesome. Getting a beat down would be pretty cool, too. /insensitive

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Being that he's a former writer I have high expectations, And considering I'll be there live also increases my expectations!

I dont know what I really think he's gonna do but I hope its good haha..vague I know.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he did pretty well on the short time he was there, I don't understand why they injured him at the beginning of the show. They should of done that with Slaughter instead. Overall he impressed me.

4. Millz

He seemed to be VERY confident on the mic and held his own in there. He was very believable. I think his wrestling background and his love for the business went a LONG way in making him successful here.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You just made me lol in real life, MJ. :D

Yeah, I agree with Millz. Freddie did a good job and he relieved me knowing that he had actual knowledge of the business. He was great in the segments he was in.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

He can talk on the mic that's for sure but other than that I wasn't overly impressed.

7. Millz

Isn't that all he's really there for? ;)

I liked it because he was solid on the mic and then disapppeared and wasnt the main forcus of the show. That's how all the hosts should be. Im not saying have someone attack each host but dont make the show all about them.