Exotic Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Dragon, May 3, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If you can own any exotic pet, what exotic pet would you like to own?

If I can own an exotic animal, it would be a monkey. Every time I go to the zoo, the monkey exhibit is my favorite exhibit and I think it would be cool to have one as a pet. If your having a hard time thinking about what exotic animal to have a pet, maybe this video will help. :D

YouTube - Island In The Sun-Weezer

Last edited: May 3, 2009

2. hotlips1972

hotlips1972 Registered Member

Mine would be a Bearded Dragon. I was going to get one last year but my friend came to stay and vanished leaving her dog with me so couldn't get one in the end :(
    [​IMG]

3. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Spheniscus Penguin =p Or Eudyptes penguins

That is hypothetical, but if i would, somehow, it would be it

[​IMG]

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Someone asked me once "if you could have ANY pet in the world, no boundaries, what would you have?" and then called me boring when I said I'd just be happy with a dog thanks. But exotic pet? ummm, that dragon looks pretty cool so I'll go with that.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll take a lion, thanks. A very trained lion, who wouldn't consider me for dinner.

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I've always wanted a ferret. They're so adorable if properly trained oc.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd get a turtle...I know...not exactly exotic...but still I think they're pretty cool. Expensive though, and a hell of a lot more work then you'd think...my friend got a pair, and you have to clean them all the time and let them run around outside the tank, and they hurt like fuck when they nip at your toes...:-/

8. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh man.. can I list a few choices? Haha. I want a bear, a tiger, a frog (I've had one before) and a panther.

All starting out as babies of course. That would be so incredible.
    ------
    My brother and sister both have one. :) They are pretty cool.

9. Julia

Julia Registered Member

My son has a pet gerry the gerbil, shes a bit crazy and loves to run around the living room in her ball, He does want a dog but i know it will be down to me to house train it walk it groom it ect ect, and Im not confident with animals so we sadly wont be having one, I'd love a pug...

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd love a white tiger. Obviously I would look after it from a cub and then set it free when it was older. I think they are beautiful animals and amazing to watch on the television. If I could get up close with one and know it wasn't going to eat me then I'd definitely do it.