• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Exhaustion Induced Blackouts

Godsmirror

Registered Member
Has anyone been there before? You are so tired, that you end up "asleep" while still doing what you're doing? Your cognitive skills shut down while your physical skills are on autopilot.

It happened to me last night while I was driving. I have been taking this drive, this route if you will, 6 days a week for a year or so. The thing is though, I usually drive it in the day. Last night I was out there at 1am instead of 1pm.

To make a long story short, there was about 10 miles of that drive that I simply don't remember. There is even a traffic light in the middle of that 10 mile stretch that I don't remember going through. The more I think about it, the more uneasy I get.

And alcohol was not involved. I don't drink.

Sophia

Registered Member
Not good Godsmirror. Yes. I have been that tired before but not behind the wheel of a car. Go get checked out pretty soon. You may have low potassium or something. And please get some sleep!! Your body needs it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Offbeat News 3
Mirage Health & Fitness 2