Excuses

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Having thinking about something happened to me recently here on GF, I wanted to ask you people the following:

Do you make excuses for
- your mistakes?
- things you do not like and wish to change?
- anything else?

What are your thoughts of people who make such excuses?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I do make a lot of excuses sometimes. If something goes wrong, I like to have an explanation for the boss, or whoever I'm accountable to. So I make up an excuse if i can. Usually it's an explanation, but it always comes out sounding like an excuse. It's rare for me to make up a lie to use as an excuse. Way to easy to get caught in that.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't really make excuses, I just give out an straight and correct answer, because karma is a bitch to me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I usally make excuses when it comes to my parents and they asked me to do something and I didn't do it. Other than that I don't even bother because I don't find a point in them. Usually people are quick to realize when excuses are thrown their way.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Having thinking about something happened to me recently here on GF, I wanted to ask you people the following:

Do you make excuses for
- your mistakes?
- things you do not like and wish to change?
- anything else?

What are your thoughts of people who make such excuses?
I try not to.

I've tried to change in the past and met resistance but I've come a long way from who I was when I joined the forum.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i make excuses when there's something i don't wanna do and i come up with any invented story possible to escape the situation.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I'll make an excuse to try and cover a mistake (yet I'll still admit to the mistake), if I can and if it's believable. But when I know there's no way out of it I won't bother.

Since I do it, I completely understand others doing it too. But if they are caught in their excuse the least they can do is admit to it.