Excuse Me!!

You all know what I'm talking about. :lol:

List some of your favorite quotes from superstars whether it be WWE, TNA or any other organization.

Vickie: "Excuse me!!"

Batista: "Basketballs don't hold grudges."

Kurt Angle to Triple H: "Maybe if you spent a little less time crying over spilt milk and a little more time drinking it like me you'd finally be a winner."

Kurt speaking about Mysterio: "
I just got pinned by a freakin 12 year old."

and the best...

The Rock: "My name is Kane... and I'm a roody poo candy ass"
Jim Ross: "I don't think Kane would say that at all, King."

Discuss these. Share your own!

Last edited:

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Flair (in the 80's) - "I'm custom made from the Alligator shoes to the shades, and I got a limo out back a mile long full of beautiful women just waiting to hear me say woooooo!"

Rock- Cant remember quote exactly but his promo on the big Slow was classic with the ughhughh.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
"Tore his quad? Big deal! I tear my quad all the time! I tore my quad this morning! I’m here. I’m jumpin’ around!" Kurt talking about Triple H after he returned from his injury.

Kurt ANgle: "I became the first ever Euro-continental champion in WWF history. Well, besides D-Lo Brown, but he doesn't count."

Angle: "I was in the Cub Scouts, the Webelos, Boy Scouts, I did em all."
Austin: "What do you mean you did em all?"

Christian: "So are you in?"
Angle: "Six man elimination table match with Booker T and The Dudleyz? You bet your sweet asses I'm in!"
Edge: "Did he just say sweet asses?"

Kurt Angle: And Hunter, try to go a week without accidentally hitting your wife, ok?
Triple H: Ok. Try to go a match without hitting on me, ok?

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Hahaha Millz LMAO that reminds me of the days of team ECK. That was THE BEST.

Edge (while he and Christian are on leather recliners, demanding drinks from commissioner Foley):

"SODAS RULE!!!"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Rock: What's your name? It doesn't matter what your name is.

Stone Cold: What?

Ric Flair: To be the Man, you Got to beat the man

Bret Hart: Best There is, Best There was, best there ever will be.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mankind - Shut your role and know your mouth.

The Rock - Happy Birthday tune - Happy Birthday to Steph. You're a ho with big breasts. So take the night off from hooking, if you smell what the Rock is cooking!