Excited about the new talent?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 23, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

While I'm in disagreement with what the WWE is doing now, and the path they're taking, I still see some great talent in the works.

With guys like John Morrison, MVP, Jack Swagger, Bourne, Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Punk, it will only be a matter of time when it won't only be Orton and Cena in the main event.

Are you happy with these guys, and are you ready for them to be the next stars in line to hold the WWE and World Championship? Or, do you think some of them will lag off and WWE will suddenly surprise us with another Lesnar or Vladimir and main event them right away (within 6 months)?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'm very excited about the new talent on the WWE roster at the moment, and i definitely think some of them will be getting main event status, some in the very near future.

Morrison is on his way to a title shot at Summerslam, which is a huge push for him. I think Ziggler i definitely going to be a main eventer in the future as well. As for Punk, he's already running the show on Smackdown, and he's going to stay at the top.

As for MVP, Bourne and Miz... I don't know if they'll ever get the pushes they deserve. MVP needs a shot at a World Championship, because the longer he stays as a mid carder the harder it'll be for him to leave that role.

Miz & Bourne are two fantastic talents, but as long as they're on RAW they won't be getting a push. Bourne is going to have a lot of trouble getting over with Vince. He's not the kind of talent Vince has ever had any interest in, even though he's proven how amazing he can be in ROH. WWE are always going to water him down as well though until he just becomes an every day cruiserweight midcarder. And WWE really fucked up Miz's push after they just had Cena bury him, which was no benefit to anyone.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think there's hope for Bourne because of the successes of Rey Mysterio and even a Kofi Kingston. But I see youre point.

To answer the question I am very excited. This is what I'd do with those guys.

Have MVP challenge Orton for the WWE title at Summerslam
    Have Jack Swagger be Chris Jericho's partner
    Have Ziggler win the IC title
    Have John Morrison fight CM Punk for the World title at Summerslam
    Have a newly heel Triple H fight John Cena at Summerslam
    Have Miz win the United States title

I really think the Morrison thing will happen but we'll see about the others. The future is bright...they just have to do it.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm excited about a lot of young wrestlers, especially Morrison and DiBiase. I believe those two are the future of the business. It's great to see John getting a push right now and hopefully DiBiase will get his soon as well. The WWE as lot to work with and there's more in the minor leagues that have a chance to be good wrestlers in the company.

viLky likes this.
  5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

That is just wishful thinking. The WWE creative team will never do something as good as that. But if they did, I might get my interest back into wrestling again. The WWE has alot of great talent and if they do pull a kdmillz dream that would be awesome.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I would push the younger guys a lot more and demote Triple Mcmahon and Boretista.