Excersisng hungry

padd

Registered Member
lmao i was working out the upper body before and stopped cuz i got hungry. havnt eaten since before i left for work.

no im not trying to loose weight so i can stop and eat..

im sure that happens to alot of you? :eek:sama:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I can't exercise when I'm hungry. First of all, I wouldn't even have the strength to exercise. Second, it makes me feel like I'm developing an eating disorder. :-/

I think if you balance your eating and exercise, you'll lose a healthy amount of weight anyway (if that's your goal). You don't have to work out while starved to lose weight.

padd

Registered Member
no i mean i started working out and i wasnt hungry then near the end of my workout i started getting hungry so go "fuck this" and went to make myself a sandwich.

it happens..

I try not to exercise while I'm hungry. It makes everything so much harder because of the distraction.

But from my personal experience, don't eat pancakes or pizza before exercising. That made my stomach upset real badly.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I'm always hungry and have to eat after exercisibg. I just try to keep it somewhat healthy.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm hungry all the time but that doesn't stop me from working out but when I get home I always eat so it's all good.

Corona

Registered Member
I'm trying to gain weight, so I try to avoid being hungry at all. But I usually leave a while between eating and workouts because I don't want to hurl.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I agree that stopping and eating was a good idea.. If your fat, then maybe just ruff it out for another 5 hours... :lol:

I'm trying to uphold a protein diet.. Since I have such a fast metabolism I am eating a high protein meal for dinner.. then another before I get ready for bed.

It's the only way for me to gain enough weight to be able to easily build muscle.

padd

Registered Member
I'm trying to uphold a protein diet.. Since I have such a fast metabolism I am eating a high protein meal for dinner.. then another before I get ready for bed.

same here, in case you need some advice, the best i can say is pack a bag of peanuts a day and eat at least 5 steaks a week and you'll be good. among other stuff..