Ex-NFL QB McNair found shot to death in condo

Cooley47

Registered Member
Didn't the woman get in a car accident a couple days before, drunk driving I believe it might have been. Perhaps he went over there to end everything because his name was on the title and she got upset and shot him then herself?

Such a strange strange thing that has happened. My first thought was he was cheating, the wife found out and killed them both.

I guess well find out more in the next couple of days.

That must've been a huge blow to his wife. To find out your husband was cheating on you and is dead, all in one sentence.
------
Lack of motive slows ruling on McNair girlfriend - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Seems like the DUI might of caused some unneeded attention. He must've said something, or she was irrational and thought this would make him leave her. She bought the gun the next night and they lay dead the day after. Fucked up.

Last edited:
The crazy woman told some friends she planned on killing him right before the murder happened. I still don't understand why everyone has to off themselves after shit like this.

The crazy woman told some friends she planned on killing him right before the murder happened. I still don't understand why everyone has to off themselves after shit like this.
Did she say why? Sometimes you wish they would not commit suicide, so you could get the whole story... murder/suicides leave a lot left unknown.

EDIT:

Just read the news article on ESPN. She sounds like a nut. Shot in his sleep, damn.

Last edited:
Mmm, not too much defense against people who are nuts and apparently also depressed because their life is out of control, according to the police. If she stayed alive I guarantee someone would put a bounty on her head if she wasn't caught ASAP.

Also I find it even worse that McNair bailed her ass out of jail before he died and in the end that's what happened.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Did she say why? Sometimes you wish they would not commit suicide, so you could get the whole story... murder/suicides leave a lot left unknown.

EDIT:

Just read the news article on ESPN. She sounds like a nut. Shot in his sleep, damn.
I read she found out about another girlfriend that he had. So she shot him four times before killing herself.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You read it correctly CaptainObvious. She didnt know that Steve McNair had another girl friend and when she found out she went to buy a gun and shot him while he was sleeping, then she pulled the trigger on her. It's a sad story thats for sure.