• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ex-Idol offered LEAD SINGER position for rock band "Fuel"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27265717.shtml

For everyone else who watches American Idol, Chris Daughtry (who was voted off last night to everyones dismay) just got an offer from major rock band Fuel to come on board as their new lead singer.

This would definitely be a better opportunity than actually winning American Idol even! I have to say this is a very surprising turn of events and it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

:)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I have found that most of the time, the person who comes out the best on American Idol is not the person who won. I know that Clay Aiken was on American Idol and got second, and I know who he is, but I don't even remember who won that one.

The person who wins also has to do a whole bunch of stuff, that the others are free to do whatever. If I went on a show like that, I would not want to win, but get like second or third place. I would want to see that talent that I have (if I had that kind of talent), but not be restricted in what I could do for the first year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmericanMusic Movies & TV 1
Rapier Baseball 0
Doc General Discussion 11
fractal Religion & Philosophy 6
shelgarr Movies & TV 65