Ex-Dolphin Joey Porter Arrested In California

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
After signing with the Cardinals Joey Porter gets arrested for DUI and then decides to beat the cop lol.

Former Miami Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter has run into some trouble with law in California.

Porter, 33, was arrested early Saturday morning in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant in Bakersfield.

When approached by trooper with the California Highway Patrol, Porter reportedly refused to hand over his driver's license and refused to get out of a car when asked. He also allegedly slapped the officer's hand when he reached to unlock the door, according to ESPN.com.

Porter eventually got out of the car and was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, battery on a peace officer and resisting arrest.

The NFL linebacker, who started his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers, played for the Dolphins for the 2008-2009 season was released by head coach Tony Sparano for undisclosed reasons on March 5, 2010. Two weeks later he signed a three year $17.5 million deal with the Arizona Cardinals.
Ex-Dolphin Joey Porter Arrested In California - cbs4.com

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Oh dear that isn't good, he's going to get some jail time for that one I believe since hitting a cop is considered a felony if I recall correctly. Not a smart move on his part.

Yeah, I posted this in the other Joey Porter thread (probably should've just made a new one). The guy is an idiot. I have never liked him and this won't change that.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He's going to end up pissing away his new big contract. He'll see a suspension for this one.