Ex-cook Gets 6 Months For Hair In Steak

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Nightsurfer, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The first thing I thought about when I read this was the movie "Waiting" the unrated cut.
    This is exactly why I never send my food back and try to be nice to my waiter or waitress.

I think the cop is going a bit overboard in asking for more to be done. But then again I would be pissed if it was my food too.

Your thoughts?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Well I have never heard of someone getting jail time for this but I guess there is a first for everything. Never heard of the movie Waiting either so I have no idea what this is in correlation with but I guess the guy has solved the issue since he does not eat out anymore. I mainly eat at the local restaurant where I know everybody including the owner so if something is awry with my food like that you can believe that person will get fired immediately after I talk with someone. We've had waitresses fired before because they were downright rude.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

First, what "type" of hair was it. By "type" I mean what part of the body did it come from? :\

Six months and three years is a bit harsh, I think. Just fire him, give him a fine, have him give an apology and order him to pay money to the victims of this hair attack (lol). Something around $500 is good. Jail time for this? Na, I wouldn't give that if I were the judge.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

The original article didn't go into what type of hair it was.

Waiting is a funny as hell movie rent it and see but be sure to get the unrated Directors cut.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

A bit harsh as a punishment I think.
    If I'm dissatisfied with the food served I'll ask it to be changed but always in a pleasent way.
    I'd hate to think that if the food I'm having replaced will be mixed with things I don't want to know about..

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

We're now throwing people behind bars . . for putting hairs in each other's food.

Am I the only one who thinks we're only shit-flinging away from devolving back into monkeys?