• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Everything Must Go

Konshentz

Konshentz
An upcoming comedy-drama starring Will Ferrell, Rebecca Hall & Christopher Jordan Wallace (Biggie's son).

YouTube - Everything Must Go Trailer 2011 HD

What do you think? Will you go see it in theaters? Rent it?

It looks like it'll be decent, with a few funny moments. I'll most likely rent it.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It's hard for me to judge this. This is more or less a dramedy, and I have not had a good track record with dramedies.

This one may wait for a rental.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That looks pretty damn hilarious, and the movie is Rated R so there's a lot of funny stuff they can't show in the trailer. I'll probably end up going to see this in the theaters. Will Ferrell is usually a hit or miss for me, but this looks like it's going to be a hit.

I love the end of the trailer where they're throwing the Baseball around, and Ferrell says why don't you play soccer, then he says Black kids don't play soccer, and Ferrell is like a whole Black continent plays soccer. That was gold.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
To be honest I am not the biggest fan of Will Farrell however I do think this looks interesting. It reminds me of films like Juno where it doesn't have a "every second must be a gag" mentality. I will most likely check it out when it gets to the UK.

viLky

ykLiv
Once you said Will Ferrell I was already typing up my disappointment post...., but after seeing the trailer it colored me intrigued. I tend to find Will Farrell overbearing in his comedies. This movie, however, looks good. I'll watch it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
One of Ferrill's best movies. I really enjoyed it and it was nice to see Ferrell not playing the exact same character that he always does. Might even be worth a purchase.