Everyone wants their own business, What would u want do to run?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quebedeau, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Quebedeau

Quebedeau Registered Member

I have been thinking about something i been wanting to do, first i was thinking of a graphics designer in some way, designing things in photoshop or making web layouts. and i been getting a couple tattoos lately and been using photoshop to design my own tattoos and have someone tat them on. also I was talking to alot of friend and everyone knows tattoos are addicting. so maybe i should learn to tattoo, design tattoo, and open up my own tattoo and peircings shop

What about you?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I would love to own a doggy day care facility.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

My obsessive amount of time playing video games really urged me to open up a store with general items. No liquor, XXX mags or those types of wasteful products just your basic mini-grocery store for a quick pick up.

It's just like, it's just like a mini mall! In Montgomery.

Twitch likes this.
  4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd open up a restaurant that caters to people with food allergies, whether it be dairy, gluten, or all the nasty additives and preservatives they put in food, but also have a good range for vegetarians and vegans. I don't think any restaurant i've ever been to really caters for the minority so it could make a killing.

5. Squeakers

Squeakers Registered Member

I'd like to have my own hairdressing business but I'd combine it with beauty therapy,a day spa and all that kinda stuff so it would be a one stop shop.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't mind owning a sports bar, I'm a huge fan of sports and I'm a huge fan of beer, so I believe I would really enjoy owning one. I would make it the best looking sports bar in Canada if I did own it, with tons of awesome sports memoribilia on the walls.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I would love to have my own photography business.

And I really like the idea of owning a bar with a huge selection of beer from smaller breweries.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

A friend of mine talked about opening a daycare facility. It sounds exciting for me (or he sold the idea well) that I actually want to make it happen.

If it's just me, I'd like a business related to traveling. Organising tours, travel agency, etc.

Major likes this.
  9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I've been wanting to have my own business for a while now and that's what I am going to aim for when I get older, already have chosen Business and Management for last two years of my school years. I want to get involved in building houses.

10. hughes_collector

hughes_collector Registered Member

I would either like to make a living as an artist or craftsperson, or else work with animals- especially horses or llamas, like maybe on a breeding farm. Wishful thinking, I know, but that's what I'd like to do.