Everyday Food

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by EllyDicious, Jun 27, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

What's the food that is never missing on your table when you have breakfast/lunch/dinner or whatever?

Mine is egg. i have it everyday either for breakfast or lunch.
    and milk. i hate it but i have to drink it.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

There isn't a food I eat every single day without fail. Potatoes probably come closest, and for drink it would be water or cranberry juice.

3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Breakfast is always the same; just Weetbix. Tea would be what I drink without fail.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My breakfast always has chocolate milk drink. In fact that is THE breakfast for me.

Lunch and dinner meals vary from day to day. Now if you you count ice cubes that I munch in between meals....that's one everyday food, lol.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

An every day sort of food that is on my table is usually potatos or carrots and some sorta of meat. For drink its orange juice or water. But I never eat the same thing day after day.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I usually eat meat every single day because I enjoy it. I like it on bread, with veg, with salad or even on its own.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Peanut butter. Not at every meal, but every day.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The only meal that stays the same each day is breakfast, and i'll have a few slices of toast and an orange juice. Other than that, it varies.

9. Arcadoc

Arcadoc Registered Member

Because I eat different things for breakfast, there is not a single food item that is always on the table. There is one thing though that I never miss and would be lost without, and that is my morning coffee. Red Diamond Ultra Blend 'Auto Drip". Strong and hot, with a little French Vanilla creamer added. A minimum two cups, sometimes three, and then I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Even if I didn't eat for the entire day, that wouldn't be a problem as long as I started the day off with my coffee. :)

10. Cooley47

Cooley47 Registered Member

I wouldn't say it's a food food, as say an apple, orange etc, but granola bars. I usually have one everyday with my breakfast as well as for a snack if I get hungry between meals.