• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Everybody loves Ramond.

Cyclone

Really funny show I thought the epsoide where they thing Raymond's brother is
gay.Funny epsiode. :lol:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I always watch this show, its mad ass. I'd say that the father and Robert are funny. And does anyone still watch the classic episodes? The old ones.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yeah I do. Have any one of yous seen the episode where there all comfessing in the restaurant. MAN!!!! That is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. And I agree with palanx 100% my fav characters are the dad and Robert. The mum is just sad.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I watch that show once in awhile. Not too big a fan though because sometimes it's more depressing than funny. My favorite "married couple show" on TV right now is "Yes Dear". Now that show is bad asssss! Also, Jean Louisa Kelly is much hotter than Patricia Heaton IMO.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yeah well were here to tlk about everybody loves raymond.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yeah only one though. And thats about it when alleys in love with this tommy sanders guy.