• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Every Lost episode ranked

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
September 22nd was Lost's 10th anniversary. To commemorate this occasion, IGN has ranked every single one of its 113 episodes.

Ranking Every Episode of Lost - IGN

I was mostly interested in what they thought were the top and bottom 15-20 episodes and I kind of skimmed through the rest since there's so many. It brings back a lot of memories though and makes me want to rewatch the entire series.

I agree with their list for the most part. A few things stand out to me though...

They have Expose at #58? That is hands down the worst episode of the series, in my opinion.

I would probably reverse their #1 and #2, but those are definitely two of my favorites.

It's hard to remember every episode though, so I don't think I could even begin to rank them without watching them all again.

Discuss.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had forgotten about this series. What I remember about it is the first season or two I thought it was good then it went downhill bad for me. Could barely stay interested when watching it. Maybe if I could go back and watch it beginning to end it might be different. I did miss several episodes.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Well, with Lost being one of my favorite shows ever, I would definitely encourage you to try to get into it again. The show does have its faults, like being a little far-fetched (it is a sci-fi series after all), and being unbearably slow at times, as well as leaving a lot of unanswered questions (or answering questions with answers that raise more questions than they answer). But I think that what the show does really well easily makes up for any of its shortcomings.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The Constant and Through the Looking Glass are two of my favorites, as was The Long Con, Ab Aeterno, The Candidate, and LaFluer. I liked a lot of episodes really, except for some of Season 3. I hated Across the Sea.

By the way, I have every season on DVD. My girlfriend and I watched every season over a course of about 4 weekends earlier this year, she had never seen an episode before. She was hooked quick.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't know why I remember Across the Sea as being good. Maybe I just don't remember it at all. Most of the people in the comments section agree that it was one of the worst.

dDave

V.I.P.
Lost was an excellent series with an incredible story.

I liked how each season sort of had it's own atmosphere to it. Season 1 really focused on the beach and the caves (and general surviving), season 2 focused on the hatch, season 3 focused on the "others" and what they were all about, season 4 saw the arrival of the science team and the outside worlds mission to find the island (some people even got off the island), season 5 focused on "Dharmaville" in the 1970s and the present day quest of the Oceanic 6 to get back to the island, and season 6 had a strong focus on the man in black and preserving the island.

I really can't argue with the episodes they have listed as best and worst, the list is pretty well done. Some episodes felt pointless while others were so amazing I didn't want them to end.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like I should try to watch it again. I think my problem was I missed too may episodes.

dDave

V.I.P.
Sounds like I should try to watch it again. I think my problem was I missed too may episodes.
I got all 6 seasons on DVD and watched it like that. That way I could watch it whenever I wanted, couldn't forget to record it, and could watch at my own pace (which was significantly faster than once per week like it was when the show aired)

Konshentz

Konshentz
It's been a while since I watched through this series. So, as I skimmed through the list, it was hard to remember a lot of episodes based on the title and picture. I was a little surprised to see LaFleur outside of the top 15 though. I absolutely remember that one and would place it in my top 10, maybe even top 5. I think.

I believe enough time has passed where I should give this another run. I have someone close to me that's never seen it, so that gives me extra incentive. Maybe when I'm done I'll rank the episodes myself. Probably not all of them, but maybe a top 15 and a bottom 15. Something like that.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have no shame in admitting that I cannot watch The Constant without a few tears.

" .... Penny?"