• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Ever wonder what gun that was in that movie?

wolfheart

Registered Member
Thats a cool link thanks pro,just had a little check on one of my favourite films,Quigley Down Under
Rather like the descriptions they give for all the guns and rifles,been having an argument with my brother about the rifle used so now i can show him the Sharps 1874 long range rifle.

PentaCube

Registered Member
to answer your question, no. I knew most of them already.:lol: Awsome website though.

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Ya, I sit there watching movies and call guns out all the time. With pretty good accuracy I get most of them right then check them on this website.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
That was cool. I had no clue as to how many guns were used in all the movies out there.

Thanks for the site..Now I am going to have to pull out some old scifi movies and see if their guns are listed too.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
That was cool. I had no clue as to how many guns were used in all the movies out there.

Thanks for the site..Now I am going to have to pull out some old scifi movies and see if their guns are listed too.
Lol... I don't think phasors count :lol: