• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Have you ever been rejected from a girl/boy?

Yes,
I have been rejected once by a girl

How bout you

what did it feel like being rejected-I felt kinda sad

your emotional state-umm..Sad

did you recover easily-Wat else..I had to move on

K

kb8

nup not this kid. i dont usually ask a girl out unless i know she likes me. ive turned down a few. tho

aite this aint gonna work. moved to GD.

to answer it, yea i have, cause i asked a girl out who knew i was goin out with someone else. then she told the OTHER chick and she dumped me. lmao

R

R.Lewis_52

Yes,I have been rejected once by a girl my feeling was hurt for about five minutes then then i saw the next best thing.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
R.Lewis_52 said:
Yes,I have been rejected once by a girl my feeling was hurt for about five minutes then then i saw the next best thing.
Your left hand?

Anyone who's been through a rejection knows it sucks. Some people shake it off in minutes, some it takes days, weeks, even months. If it takes years, you either have some serious problems or you really messed things up with her/him.

D

Drky

I went through my stages of just dung. Got rejected major in highschool once and that affected me but it led me to loose alot of weight (I was very overweight) -- then when I hit University I was the ladies man and even then got my heart broken by another girl. Now I am with the most wonderful girl.

Overall like I said I had my share of cow dung.