• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ever paid into a crowdfunding campaign?

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
Have you ever funded a campaign on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or similar platform? If a reward was promised did you receive it in a timely manner, if at all? I've seen a few items I'd snatch up in a heartbeat if sold in stores. Right now I'm scoping out this creation, but I'm not willing to pay into a project because there's no guarantee of getting a reward or refund in the end. I think most campaign creator's overpromise and underdeliver. That reminds me, I wonder if the Coolest group ever finished shipping out those coolers to their angry backers?

Last edited:

Impaired

Registered Member
Yes and very happy with the results. I helped with Magbelt and Magnetips, good markers with magnetic caps.

I see a pattern here. I like magnets, it would seem. Both products are excellent.

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
I'm not an office supply geek so the markers do nothing for me, but that belt sure sounds snazzy! I'm glad you received the reward both times. We don't hear enough of those stories. All the attention seems to go towards those who don't deliver.

Impaired

Registered Member
I'm not an office supply geek so the markers do nothing for me, but that belt sure sounds snazzy! I'm glad you received the reward both times. We don't hear enough of those stories. All the attention seems to go towards those who don't deliver.
Office supply geek?

They are fine line art markers. You've heard of art, right?