Ever miss and day and feel guilty?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

How often do you miss a day of lifting/excercising whathave you and you feel guilty about it?

Like you just skipped an important part of your day?

Honestly it wasnt until maybe after a year or more of lifting consistently did I ever get such a feeling.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Nah, not really because there's millions of days in my life that I can do it. Well, I go to Gym 4 times per week - 3 hours per day. So, I don't really miss out on anything. 4 days is enough for me at the moment. Sometimes it depends on my school/life schedule.

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I don't feel guilty unless I miss 3+ days.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I usually don't miss a day, but I wouldn't feel guilty, I would feel though like something's missing. Like you said Swift, after working out for so long, it get's to be a routine, it's natural to workout, and when you don't, it feels weird.

5. Vidic15

Haven't been to a Gym for 9 days now. I can't, I am sick and too lazy. I miss going. Might go today.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I wouldn't go if you're still sick:scared:.

Anyway, I don't feel guilty at all. With the school year about to start, I don't think I"ll have much time to work out anyways...

I usually tell myself that continuous routines of small workouts is better than one huge workout. Unfortunately, maintaining a routine is harder than I thought.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Actually lifting when your sick is relatively good for you body. Apparently It helps it recover faster (so Ive heard from alot of people). Builds up endurance stamina and Immune system supposedly.

That being said I dont think I ever lift when Im sick lol.

8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I've never heard that before, but it makes sense. I would think cardio would be better than lifting during this time though.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

A day or two I wouldn't feel guilty about, but I haven't been to the gym for almost a week now. That I feel guilty about, not staying in shape is killing me, I've also notice my appeteite has sunk.....gotta fix that as well.

~Shwa'

10. Vidic15

I haven't been to the Gym in four days and I've been slacking of to some Mars bars. I don't really have time, I've got school, then homework, little bit of computer and that's it.