Ever laundered money?

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I was ironing my husband's laundered shirt when I came across a coin in the shirt pocket.
It got me wondering if any of you ever left money in clothes that went in for laundry? Finding out afterwards crumbled and useless torn up notes.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
This was not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. :lol:

Anyway, yes I have and in my house the rule is "leave it in your pockets, it's now owned by the person who did the laundry".

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yes, I have. But every time the money came out fine, a little lighter than what it was before, but whole.

I have the same rule, Ysabel.

I don't keep money in my pockets, but I have found money in the dryer that was left behind by others. Naturally I never ask "did someone lose this?":lol:

I read the title and thought you were an undercover cop trying to get us into a confession. But yeah I've accidentally put clothes with money in them in the wash, only to find it later after the clothes have been dried.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Man and I thought this was money laundering for reals. I hardly ever leave money in my pockets but it usually turns out fine when it comes through the wash and dryer.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never laudered any money, maybe a few coins here and there but nothing serious. But I did leave my IPOD in my pants and it got put in the washing machine, lets just say it didn't work afterwards.