Ever laundered money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boredie, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I was ironing my husband's laundered shirt when I came across a coin in the shirt pocket.
    It got me wondering if any of you ever left money in clothes that went in for laundry? Finding out afterwards crumbled and useless torn up notes.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

This was not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. :lol:

Anyway, yes I have and in my house the rule is "leave it in your pockets, it's now owned by the person who did the laundry".

3. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Hehehe....

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

yes. Though I prefer doing it to money than that one time I did it to a checkbook

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yes, I have. But every time the money came out fine, a little lighter than what it was before, but whole.

I have the same rule, Ysabel.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I don't keep money in my pockets, but I have found money in the dryer that was left behind by others. Naturally I never ask "did someone lose this?":lol:

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I read the title and thought you were an undercover cop trying to get us into a confession. But yeah I've accidentally put clothes with money in them in the wash, only to find it later after the clothes have been dried.

8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Man and I thought this was money laundering for reals. I hardly ever leave money in my pockets but it usually turns out fine when it comes through the wash and dryer.

9. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Ive laundered my phone...twice.

Yep. Its pretty much the same thing, because i had to buy a new one.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never laudered any money, maybe a few coins here and there but nothing serious. But I did leave my IPOD in my pants and it got put in the washing machine, lets just say it didn't work afterwards.

ysabel likes this.