Ever heard of Tibetan Milk Mushroom?

Interested

Registered Member
Hello there! I was just washing my Tibetan Milk Mushroom and though I would ask if anyone has it too? Here is the link:

Tibetan milk mushroom

I did not believe in any curative action before I tried it by myself.
It was sent to my grandmother years ago from India and I first tried it when I had a terrible cut infected and doctors "threatened" me with a surgery. This work like a charm and ever since then I used it for everything! Cuts, alergies, spots, and simple everyday skin care.

I have never used any artificial products for my skin and this works like magic! My cousin (who is a guy by the way) had a lot facial skin problems and I convinced him to try using this instead of all the products he stuffed his bathroom with. You would not believe what results we got. Not only it actually heals spots and prevents the new ones, it also keeps skin clear, bright and keeps the wrinkles away! To test the wrinkle fact, you can easily apply it on the knuckles and watch the lines actually disappear (yeah... I am sad, I tried that).

Ever heard of it? Do you believe any of this is? Would you try it (has a specific smell and taste)?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Never heard of it. How can this be such a secret if it is this good for skin and wrinkles? Do they put it in certain skin care products?

Would I use it? Hell, I don't even know where I would get it, so probably not! And yes, I believe it.

Interested

Registered Member
Never heard of it. How can this be such a secret if it is this good for skin and wrinkles? Do they put it in certain skin care products?

Would I use it? Hell, I don't even know where I would get it, so probably not! And yes, I believe it.
Well if someone in the UK would like to try it, I can post some, I guess :))

The tibicos originated from Tibet, in the Himalayas. Mother Theresa of Calcutta obtained some for the poor and needy. (They aren’t exclusively for the “poor and needy!” Anyone can drink the tibicos in order that we may get the maximum the gift of nature has.) There was a condition, though, for its distribution: It mustn’t be distributed as a commercial product but as a free one.

I am actually thinking of getting one of theres mushrooms relativaly soon but I am unsure as to the directions on how to care for it. Most people that try to give directions make it to where only rocket scientist understand it. Can you explain it better for me? Thank you :)

please if any body send me a milk mushroom i have before 10 years ago but when im visiting to philippines my relative trow my milk mushroom. please contack me 12049527276 or 1205-202-7167 thank you.