Ever have this problem with this one guy..?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by merob, Jan 30, 2008.

1. merob

merob Boom!

No matter what the situation, he/she always has something negative to say about you? I always get a bunch of fags that take odd dislike to every move I make. How do you guys deal with these types of people?

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Banhammer.

Major likes this.
  3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I usually just try to ignore these kind of people. I just happen to know a lot of people like this. Everything that they see me do is just what they happen to think is retarded but if somebody else were to do the same thing then it's the funniest thing ever, it's actually kind of annoying having to deal with people like this.

4. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Well for starters, you could stop giving them easy opportunities to bring out some kinds of negativity against you. If they still persist after you've eliminated any kind of justified room to attack you, then it's fully on them.

And for the record,

YES i am more than familiar with the type of people you're referring to. It's not just me going off on you for being an immature asshole.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  5. merob

merob Boom!

the thread is not about you. let it go

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

But the problem is that those people basically think that they are better than you, period. There really is not way to get them to stop making fun of you unless you litelly get completely away from them.

This thread is about me!!! (and of course all of those other people that have problems with people like this) haha!

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I agree with whoever said ignoring it is good

Thats what I do when I deal with people like that, who mostly manifest(sp?) as condecending musicians.

Clear_Note likes this.
  8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

You just have to call them out. Roll out the questions. "Why you gotta do this, huh?" "Why you so negative all the time?" :D

If their response is crappy...."You call that a reason? Sit down. Sit down."

If their answer is good, recommend them to a therapist.

Clear_Note likes this.
  9. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

It's doesn't have to be. I have just cause to go off on you whenever I see fit. If you don't like it, then you can stop being a douchebag

10. Blur

Blur iPimp

if its in real life...u better crash the motherfucker

if its on the internet...fuck em...do whats in your power to make their online life as bad as possible, and just avoid em