Ever Get Banned From A Forum Site ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ATARIGUY, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

Have you ever got banned form a forum site or have you ever told a forum site to stick it ???

I got banned from 4 forum sites
    I told the admin on 4 other forum sites to stick it

2. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Good thing to advertise.

No, actually on the other forum I was active on, I was a mod.

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I've gotten banned from more sites than I can remember.

BUT! I've been banned from the same forum about five or six separate times. Mostly for posting pictures that I shouldn't have.

Nothing quite like some gore. :lol:

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Who hasn't?

I've been banned heaps actually, maybe at least 5 times on each forum, but I haven't been banned in AGES!

I am suprised I've only been banned once on Fusion-Central, but never on General Forum.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I've never been banned from a forum before. The closest I ever came was I got into an argument with one of the Admins friends and he was pissed, but then everyone else on the forum backed me up that I was perfectly justified, and things went on as normal.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I've never been banned from a forum. I've never been banned from anything actually....

People like me :D

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never been banned from a site. Hell to be honest I've only got one warning or infraction ever and that was here! :hah: There was one time last year where I had the owner of a forum I used to frequent confronted me about "trying to steal his members". The problem was I had dished out a few of my friends from that site my recruiting link to this one. And some of them even joined! But he took offense to that and had to PM me a pretty nasty letter saying GF was a spammy site that he didnt want plaguing his site. I blamed Babe for that... lol he was the one who lured me from that site ;)

8. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

No, but once I pissed off an admin and he shut the entire site down because of me.

Mason likes this.
  9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Probably, I can't remember.

If I have, I hope it was spectacular.
    ------
    I politely demand a story.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  10. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Ive been banned for 24 hours on a forum for swearing. I'm fairly certian that's it.

Hiei has nothing on my rebellion.