Ever drink too much?

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Well, for starteers I'm a social drinker, so only on occasion and with friends only that I trust can tell me the truth if I've had more than I should. So anyways, I got my nipples pierced last night after work and they're pretty cool. So as a gift my boss and co-worker invited me over to have some drinks while we watched the Office and It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia (funny ass shows). Anyways, Jack and Coke's were on my menu for the night, I would say about 3 cups of those did me for the night.

I was so drunk withing the time we popped in the Reno:911 movie, it sucked because I couldn't pay attention. So eventaully I stayed over the night....throwing up and feeling like shit. In the morning (right now) I'm still feeling horible but not sickly, just cant stomach to have anything to eat even though I'm hungry. Worse thing is, I have to work with the kids at 2.....please god, let them behave!

So, anyone ever dirnk so much they feel like crap after or during their intoxication period?

~Shwa'

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
yes, more times than i care to remember. not in a long time, though. i finally decided that life is to short to waste any days being hungover. i don't really like being drunk, either. i act like an ass when i'm drunk.

drunk people get the hell on my nerves, too.

So, anyone ever dirnk so much they feel like crap after or during their intoxication period?
Um. Here's me drinking: :scuba:

..I don't know - you won't get ..incapacitated.., at least, :p if you 1. don't try to drink yourself into a stupor on bourbon or something like that (or dry red wine, or for instance bitter white), and 2. avoid sleeping on your neck, and drink enough water (and make sure you eat properly). Lot of people miss that for some reason - "oh, I only had five beers (and was in a fight, haven't eaten in three days except chips and drank only beer for the last 24 hours, and went to sleep with my head hanging outside the bed with the window open while it was raining and blowing in on the floor, and have had a fever all morning, and have smoked at least fifty sigarettes) - dang, it was that last drop of homebrew I drank that ruined everything!" I mean, a hangover is the body's way of telling you to slow down. Not really that clever to ignore it..

Also not very clever - forcing yourself to throw up in order to get faster in shape for the next party. Or start warming up on the morning instead of torturously sobering towards lunch, before the next bout begins in a few hours. It works for a while, though.. if you're in good shape on beforehand, at least..

I rarely feel like crap WHILE I'm drunk... if it gets to the point where I'm vomiting and passing out due to drinking too much, I'm usually too gone to really be aware of my tragic situation. That's the one time it feels good to vomit for me, feels like I'm getting rid of the poison.

The next day however, is a different story. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to sleep through any effects, but more likely my roommates will be making noise in the living room and I'll wake up. That's when I feel like crap... very stomach sick and nothing seems to fix it except just waiting it out.

yes, more times than i care to remember. not in a long time, though. i finally decided that life is to short to waste any days being hungover. i don't really like being drunk, either. i act like an ass when i'm drunk.
drunk people get the hell on my nerves, too.
Interesting how alcohol influences people differently. I'm not an ass at all as you say you are, if anything I'm even more awesome than usual.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
OK i take it back, some drunk people are fun. others are just annoying as fuck.
>< omg I know what you're talking about. Our co-worker is only 18, 5'5'' and she's pretty developed (boob wise). She's real quiet but the first time we got her drunk......let's just say we never wanna give her so many shots in an hour. That was just horrible with her voice and stumbling, she would be classified as "that annoying chick" at the party, lol.

~Shwa'

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Only a couple times. And those were the only times I was hungover and threw up.

I have felt sick when drinking only a few times. Usually then I stop but it wont hit me till its a bit late and I feel like crap.

Doesnt happent too often. I drink and get drunk here and there but if I drink liquor I'll be ok. Its if I drink alot of beer that I'll not feel good. I try not to drink alot of beer anything over 5 or 6 in a night of drinking (or get drunk on beer). It's too filling and I never feel the same the next day.

If I'm going to get drunk I'll have maybe a couple beers 3 tops then its liquor the rest of the night.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
beer before liquor, never sicker

liquor before beer, never fear

seems to be true for me anyway.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I've been too drunk on many occasions. Luckily the law has not been involved in any of them. Usually when I get too drunk I get sick and can't sit still, when I do I get dizzy and puke... so I generally like to walk or stubble around to keep a counter balance to keep me from getting sick. People always tell me to sit down and rest and I warn them every time, i'm gonna puke if I sit still... of course they don't listen and get a carpet full of beer and whatever I had for dinner...

For some reason sitting in a hot shower does the trick to keep me from puking too... I don't know why... but it works