• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ever cried while watching anime?

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Like the title....Have you ever cried while watching one?

I have,as both is hilarous and serious

Chrono Crusade made me cry T^T it's sad.

And the funny ones I'll just say Hare and Guu XDDD ROFL

Malificus

Likes snow
Yeah, I can;t remember all of them but the major ones are Kino no Tabi, Code Geass, and The Demon Ororon

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
It maybe just animation to some, but there are some parts in the shows that can be deep as any depressing scene in a real movie. I have cried from laughing too hard and from seeing one of my favorite characters die.

I can't think of any recent animes that I have watched that made me cry at the end besides one of my favorites which was Gungrave. But then again....they did make a sequel game so I don't think he's dead yet >.>;

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Ive gotten involved and emotional drained from anime episodes...but never cried (unless I was laughing so hard)

Ummm Elfen lied i got choked up during....

Malificus

Likes snow
ParaKiss

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I cried at the end of Wicked City, because I spent 20 bucks on it and that movie friggen blew.

Although it did have a spider chick with a venus fly trap snatch, thats pretty cool.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I usually watch all good anime, at least to me and I really get into all of them seriously. When they're over, since they're so short, I feel cut short and feel like crying, haha.

The most I ever cried during was during Golden Boy, because it was so funny, and it ended so quickly. What a shame.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I usually watch all good anime, at least to me and I really get into all of them seriously. When they're over, since they're so short, I feel cut short and feel like crying, haha.
Thats how I felt after watching Blood the Last Vampire.

You know I think Neo Genisis Evegalion depressed the hell out of me, same thing with X.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I cried near the end of Mai HiME and I was crying at the end of Kannazuki No Miko. T.T Sooooooooooooooooo sad..............