Ever cried while watching anime?

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Like the title....Have you ever cried while watching one?

I have,as both is hilarous and serious

Chrono Crusade made me cry T^T it's sad.

And the funny ones I'll just say Hare and Guu XDDD ROFL

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
It maybe just animation to some, but there are some parts in the shows that can be deep as any depressing scene in a real movie. I have cried from laughing too hard and from seeing one of my favorite characters die.

I can't think of any recent animes that I have watched that made me cry at the end besides one of my favorites which was Gungrave. But then again....they did make a sequel game so I don't think he's dead yet >.>;

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Ive gotten involved and emotional drained from anime episodes...but never cried (unless I was laughing so hard)

Ummm Elfen lied i got choked up during....

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I cried at the end of Wicked City, because I spent 20 bucks on it and that movie friggen blew.

Although it did have a spider chick with a venus fly trap snatch, thats pretty cool.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I usually watch all good anime, at least to me and I really get into all of them seriously. When they're over, since they're so short, I feel cut short and feel like crying, haha.

The most I ever cried during was during Golden Boy, because it was so funny, and it ended so quickly. What a shame.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I usually watch all good anime, at least to me and I really get into all of them seriously. When they're over, since they're so short, I feel cut short and feel like crying, haha.
Thats how I felt after watching Blood the Last Vampire.

You know I think Neo Genisis Evegalion depressed the hell out of me, same thing with X.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I cried near the end of Mai HiME and I was crying at the end of Kannazuki No Miko. T.T Sooooooooooooooooo sad..............