• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ever cream your pants over a car?

Dabs

Registered Member

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Thats one sexy hunk of metal right their!

Dabs

Registered Member
Thats one sexy hunk of metal right their!

Well I hope you get one someday, soon...if you don't have it already, then cream away ~LoL~

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Never gonna get one, Only 80 will be built and all have been accounted for already. Best bet is a collector car auction about 20 years from now. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yup. It's the pink custom S2000 Devon Aoki drives in 2Fast 2Furious. That right there is my dream ride.

Attachments

Dabs

Registered Member
Never gonna get one, Only 80 will be built and all have been accounted for already. Best bet is a collector car auction about 20 years from now. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry MAgnum, but hey, you can still dream *smiles*
------
Yup. It's the pink custom S2000 Devon Aoki drives in 2Fast 2Furious. That right there is my dream ride.

Nice car Bubbles, I like pink too :)
But I don't care for convertibles, I have too much hair to be blowing in the wind, I don't even ride with my car windows down ~LoL~

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
Not a fan. Not feeling the cut off and It's too small. I don't give a shit if my car can go fast or not, as long as it gets me from A to B

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
No... Cars just dont do it for me. Not that i dont like cars.

The last material item I put an O-Face over was this Chicony KU-0833 Keyboard;

Now that is Pure Sexiness, look at the crispness, the functionality. That is a keyboard full of win.