Ever Crap yourself waking up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nevyrmoore, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Trust me, it's not what you think...I mean have you ever wrongly panicked over something when waking up?

I'll give you an example. Not long ago, I woke up and began to crap myself as I thought that I had overslept for a course I have to go on. After around five minutes of rushing around, trying to find the course letter to confirm what time I needed to be in, I promptly smacked my head against a wall when I realised it was not Monday yet.

On the plus side, it got me up early.

And now, to you. Have any of you had any similar experiences?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I usually shit myself if I wake up late on a Sunday, nearly late for football.

But hasn't happened in a while.

3. OverLoad65

OverLoad65 Registered Member

I don't ever remember waking up to shitting myself. However, my mother tells me I did a lot when I was a toddler. I don't remember it, but she's probably right. ;)

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i know what you mean. Or the worst is when you have dream that something bad has happened, or you've done something really stupid and you're not sure whether it's real or not...

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

That happens to me too although lately it's more I wake up feeling meh while I try to figure out where I am and what day it is and what I should be doing. Then that's when I wish I was still sleeping, haha.

Last year though I woke up and thought I peed on my bed and I panicked. I realised after that my water broke and I was about to give birth and that made me panic more. Funny how I panicked first about something else.

RATTIE and Bananas like this.
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

It doesn't happen as much anymore, but I usually wake up unsure of what day it is, so if I have somewhere I need to be early one morning then I'll panic for a few minutes every time I wake up on the days before leading up to it. I'll just look at the time and then think oh no my alarm didn't go off :shocked: then I'll get really confused about what day it is and run around trying to find out :lol: though I'm usually still half asleep at this point.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've woken up late on a Saturday and panicked because I thought it was a weekday and that I had work. I started getting ready and was looking for my mobile to call my boss. I was so relived when I finally realised.

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I've woken up thinking i was late for school once on a saturday, but only because i had a dream that i WAS getting up late for school before i woke up.

Went back to bed when i realised.

9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

This happend to me the other day. I thought I set my alarm clock for work but I guess it was already on and I accidently turned it off. I woke up an hour late and just decided to call the boss and told him that I was bot coming in.

10. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I slept at my girlfriend's house a few months back. Opening my eyes, I expected to see my room, but it wasn't! Eyes and brain really clashed there..