Ever Been Thread Burned?

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
How many of you have posted threads that never got any replys? It's happened to me on a few occasions, usually when I take a gamble and post about something that just isn't a very popular topic or a well known band etc.

If you all boycot this thread your irony will not be appreciated :p There I've already thought of it so you gain nothing by ignoring this one.

Bliss

Sally Twit
It's happened to me 2 or 3 times. The last time it happened I asked Nix to bump it for me. After she did that it got a few more replies. :lol:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Yeah I get that sometimes too but you just have to live with it because it happens to everyone who posts threads.

Usually for me it's some sort of unpopular topic that causes it to get no replies.

We should have all tried to avoid posting any replies in this thread. :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah I've had that happen a few times. Usually its on topics that I decide to take a chance on, ones that I know dont really have a close backing. Like one of the ones I did in the past had something to do about asking about some Country Music things. I know only a handful of members here know a little about Country so I knew it wouldnt get much play.

I was afraid my "Supernatural Season 4" thread wasnt going to get any attention, but I got lucky and Vegito actually watched the show also. :hah: so if you dig that one up its just me and him talking about the show for about 3-4 pages worth hahaha.

but yeah definitely, I've been burned in the past.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Yeah, it happens. To me, it's just water off a duck's back. No-one found it interesting, ah well, try something else, or maybe improve the thread somehow

Yeah, it's happened occasionally to me, but not often. My solution when it is a topic I really want replies to is to try posting it on other forums, and keep at it until someone somewhere answers. :D