Ever been kicked out or off?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by BigBob, Apr 25, 2009.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

This is obviously stemming off of Babes other post about bars.

Have you ever been kicked out of a game, off of a team, suspended or anything like that in your years of playing?

My junior year of high school I got suspended for a game almost mid way through the season for I don't know why to be honest.. Senior year I got kicked out of the 4th game of the season because my coaches are idiots and I got angry and threw my helmet off the field and started yelling.. and the playoff game of my senior year I was suspended for the 1st half for supposedly skipping school.

Senior year of track I got kicked off the team the day before the Conference meet which I qualified for. The coach told me it was because I didn't apologize for leaving a meet.. gay

Any other stories from you guys and gals?

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I was disqualified from a boxing match and banned by the club for three weeks many years ago.
    It was an inter club thing.
    I was fighting a guy who was known to be a dirty fighter, he would pull just about every dirty trick there was from rabbit punches and punching on the break to low blow's and head buts.

Long story short after getting a punch in the nuts and being butted twice in one round I complained to the ref who claimed he had not seen these incidents, the next round the guy nutted me again and I lost it, I am still rather pissed at myself for losing control all these years later.

I was disqualified for elbowing him in the nose as he came in, and banned for telling the ref to learn his damn job.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

Well at least you went out in style.

When i used to play rugby i got sent off because i broke a bloke's collar bone. The ball was kicked and he jumped in the air to grab it (stupid idea, you don't do that in rugby) and i caught him in mid air by his legs and smashed him down onto the ground. I realised i'd done something when he didn't get back up.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I got kicked out of a baseball game for arguying balls and strikes. The umpire was awful I couldn't take it anymore. I called out on strikes, the ball was lower then my knees, it wasn't a strike, so I screamed out "You got to be kidding me, that was awful" Then I threw my bat on the fence. He kicked me out after.

5. SubZero

SubZero Registered Member

I got kicked out of an indoor soccer league - I prevented I guy from scoring a goal by giving him a slight nudge from the side and he went on a whining spree. That ticked me off so I told him to shut the f(*& up, he kept going on and on and then the ref got involved - at which point i told him to f^%$ off as well and then I got tossed from the league for the season. It was a very soft amateur league anyway, where they got me in crap for kicking the foam indoor soccer balls too hard.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am usually well behaved when I play football for my team, I let my language slip there and there but it's all good..especially this season. Last year I got two yellow cards. One was for swearing and the other one was for punching this bloke.