Ever been kicked down there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Great100, May 18, 2010.

1. Great100

Great100 Registered Member

One person tried to be funny and did it when my legs were spread wide open. It hurt for a while but I still was able to beat the hell out of him.

2. Cotjav

Cotjav Registered Member

hurts like nothing else

the funny feeling in your belly is the worst part

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Down where? I've never been kicked in Australia. Then again I've never been there.

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I was sleeping on the couch and my boxer jumped up on the couch and nailed me in the balls. I was in pain. Best wake up call ever. :lol:

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Never been kicked, but the worst was when a grounder bounced up and hit me there. Hurt like a bitch.

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

More times than any man should be.
    I studied martial arts and boxed for a few years and received many low blows, in fact I am surprised that I dont have a cauliflower marble sack,lol.

The last hit in the balls I got was from my three old little wrecking machine, he is just at the right hight to nail me in the jewels every time he runs in for a cuddle.

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been kicked there a few times, would be mainly my brother tho when we were younger, always fighting and that haha.

8. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

It's funny how only guys could answer to this thread lol.

I've never been kicked down there but have kicked 2 guys, when I was younger.

9. Interested

Interested Registered Member

I have never been kicked either :)lol:), but I have kicked before. I hope it hurts enough for the guys to know where to keep their hands.

10. Cotjav

Cotjav Registered Member

yeah. my cat usually nails me these days.

furry little.... *mumbles to self*