EVENTS AT FC

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
1) Andrew Bishop and Slimpy whine and leave.

2) Pro2a whines about the Sith we bitch smack him off the forums.

3) Anime is made into its own forum

4) Kaz overhauls fc

5) I get a job offer.

Coincidence? Yes. It's totally a coincidence.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pro was close to a 1000 messages and he helped the politics section in a big way even though harldy any of you agreed with his opinions. Slimpy and Andrew did big in my hockey sections where you never post. So that's why you dont care if they left.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Exactly...some members dont like the whole Pirates/Sith thing but people dont drive them away...they just ignore it and post where they want to post. You guys had no right to drive those members away. Members do come and go but most of the time here they go. I'm not going on a rant I'm just saying...

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Andrew and Slimpy were not big contributors to FC. Andrew was a spammer and slimpy hardly posted outside of hockey.

As far as pro2a goes, yes most members didnt agree with his views but the guy was an idiot when it came to politics. There's a difference between being an informed conservative and a guy just going on rants about liberals and guns.

The quality of his posts were poor at best and idiotic rants at worst.

Plus Pro2a was the one who started acting like an ass to us (sith/pirates) not the other way around.

FC is better off without them.

We would also be better off without tipsy and Irishone but they havent been banned.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Hockey section is a part of Fusion Central even though most of you guys don't post on it. I hardly post anywhere except for the Sports sections are you guys going to call me a spammer for ir? Probably not because you know I'm a hardcore sport fan and those are the sections I try to concentrate on more the most.

You seem to choose who you want on FC. If you dont agree with what they have to say then you want to get rid of them. People have different opinions on different subjects you have to learn to live with those things when you participate on a Discussion Board.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I think this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black here.

Hey for one I liked Andrew, but I still don't see the reason why he left, Slimpy.....who was he again?, Pro was awesome too in my opinion but I didn't go to MD so I don't even know what he did there besides the snippets I get from F&C.

MJ if I remember correctly, I think you had times when you also almost pushed or annoyed members to leave....Mal is a most recent case that I can remember :D