• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Evening, folks.

tailofwoe

Well, I was feeling social tonight so I'm here to talk stuff with people. I guess if I like it I'll be here again.

I'm 22, English, long haired, a bit misanthropic and not half as funny as I think I am.

So yeh, hello!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, tail! Glad that you found our little corner of the internet here. What are some of your interests and hobbies?

tailofwoe

Why, thank you! Someone I know used to come here so it came to mind. Don't think she uses the site any more tho'. I'm the replacement. ;D

I'm dead fun and like fun things like reading, a few TV shows and gaming. >_<

Life of the party. Ahah.

I snowboard sporadically as well, which I suppose is a bit more interesting.

Ziggy

Sup?
Evening? It's like 10AM over here.

Welcome to General Forum.

If you like TV Shows, Video Games and Reading then that is awesome, we're always looking for more activity.

Did you pick up Snowboarding in itself or did you start out skating?

tailofwoe

Friend called Leah. Dunno what her username is/was though.

And the snowboarding started out of boredom. Some buddies and I were looking for something to entertain us while they were on leave (two are military, one is a student) and there's a slope within about fifteen minutes driving distance. Two of us got into it and carried on going when time and money allows. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome. It's great to have you join GF. We have been looking for some new members/opinions. GF is a really awesome place to discuss all sorts of different subjects. I hope to see you around often.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Hi, welcome.

I have that same shirt. I love Batman, and my nephew was having a superhero birthday party, so I bought that shirt.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah snowboardings really cool. Welcome to here. =D