Evan Bourne rules.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I have high hopes for this kid. I've been watching him for years, since he wrestled for an indy fed "Gateway Championship Wrestling" on basic cable. Aside from my St. Louis ties to him, he's incredible in the ring. I love his moveset so far. His shooting star press was INCREDIBLE this week. I also loved the form of dropkick he did to win the match the previous week.

A feud with him vs. Mike Knox should be great for both guys, a classic speed vs. strength display.

I think he's going places. What's everyone elses' impressions? Am I just biased??

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Do you think he'll do better if he gets drafted to either RAW or SmackDown!? I think he's doing great on ECW and should stay there for at least an year before he gets drafted. He's an impressive wrestler and has a lot of title shots in his future.

3. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

i like the way this kid wrestles. he has an incredable style!!! i think that if he where to fight against cm punk sometime that it would make a grat match. his 180 degree spin before landing on the opponet for a roll into a pin was just fucking unbelievable. ide say he has a spot with the legends in his future.

4. Unity

I think he's fine on ECW just because he's an up-and-comer. I doubt he'll get drafted, although I'd love to see him get a chance on one of the bigger shows right away!

I'm surprised how much I liked the said drop kick as a finisher. I'd love if he'd use it along with the shooting star press off and on (does everyone know what I'm referring to? The opponent is in a sitting position and he does a back-facing the ground dropkick from the top rope..make sense?)

5. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

I'm just glad Sydal was finally promoted to the roster.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Matt Sydel will hopefully do great things in WWE.

I refuse to call him Evan Bourne

7. Unity

Another great match by Bourne last night...Knox looked really good as well, with a sick finish to the match! I'm starting to watch ECW mainly for Bourne!

8. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Mike Knox was awesome last night...seriously. Bourne was very good but Knox is probably the most improved wrestler on any show.

9. Unity

He has been improving greatly. I hated him at first and thought he totally blew, but now I'm interested in watching him continue to grow. IMO, he can fill that niche that Snitsky sucks so much in (kind of big, but not huge, menacing guy).

10. C_mac

C_mac Registered Member

Sydal got stevie'd this week.