• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Evan Bourne out 4 months

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
CM Punk beating on Evan Bourne had a purpose behind it...it was an injury angle. See below, source rajah.com

Evan Bourne is expected to be sidelined for four months once he undergoes shoulder surgery
Got Punk across as a mega heel in the process as well so that was good.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Good for Punk, and I love the increased use of the Anaconda Vise..one of my favorite submissions.

Still, as a huge Bourne fan, I'm totally bummed about this. Missing the Royal Rumble and Survivor Series? not cool.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I read about this last night. Meh, I can't say I'm really heartbroken or anything, its not like Evan's a power player at this point in his career. But I do hope his surgery goes well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is more worst for Evan Bourne then the WWE. Bourne might get lost in the shuffle when he comes back. None the less, I'm going to miss seeing him in the ring. Not a huge fan of his, but he's entertaining to watch from time to time.

I had a feeling the Punk beating had something to do with an injury or something of that nature.