Evan Bourne...hilarious...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

So apparently a guy I work with went to high school with Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal/Matt Korklan. (Real name Matt Korklan).

He apparently played volleyball with him freshman year and was in the same graduating class. They havent talked in a long time but this is still pretty frickin cool...especially for my buddy who now realizes the dorky small kid from his high school is now a huge deal in the WWE.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That is pretty neat, I wonder if he went to a wrestling event and he was pretty close to the ring, and called out his real name, would Evan Bourne recongnize him.

Small World though.

3. Millz

Well he just asked him to be friends on facebook ahah..so maybe he would.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If Evan was in the Spirit Squad during it's time, it would've made sense. :lol:

That's cool that your friend knows somebody. Is he a fan of wrestling, or did he just go to a website to find out which famous people around there went to the same school?

5. Millz

He's not a fan at all. Yesterday he said...

"Hey Millz...you watch wrestling, right?" I told him yes and he asked if I knew Matt Korklan. I said no and then he asked I guess he's called Evan Bourne now?

I couldnt believe it and neither could he is...he was a big dork in high school apparently haha