EUROVIDEO.2k3 - the new travel documentary

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by feral_films, Jul 9, 2005.

1. feral_films

feral_films Registered Member

Feral Films Presents

The St Louis Photo Club

2003 Photo Tour of:
    London
    Amsterdam
    Paris

If you like to see travel videos, but find yourself turning the sound down when that guy gets on the screen and starts talking?

Well we have fixed that.

As you travel along through the eyes of our lenses, you will hear the sounds of the street musicians and local St Louis artists mixed throughout. See the sights, hear the local music & experiance firsthand what they saw.

Eurovideo on Ebay

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hmmm Interesting....why don't you have media mail as a option?? just curious?

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Good Luck Im watching.

4. feral_films

actually your not supposed to mail dvd's sold commercially via media mail

and im selling these dvd's commercially

its basically designed for library type transfers

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Or you could all come over here and I'll show you hours and hours of my vacation home videos :D Doubles I understand you're in charge of the popcorn :lol:

OK OK I'm watching too. Good luck!

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Ok I got the popcorn popping now. :lol: :lol:

7. feral_films

This isn't just vacation footage. It's the music from the local street musicians mixed with great editing, wonderful stills and a fast tempo.

I would love to have you send me that footage you have. I will edit it and make a good video of it.

The Eurovideo made it to the second round at Sundance 2005. (tooting horn a bit)

They don't have a Travel category, so we had to go with just Documentary. Tis a shame, it would have won best travel film. We are going to submit it to more places.

Hopefully soon we will be able to say all of the different awards we won.