• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

European

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think is the best european player playing in the NBA right now? It's kinda of an easy answer but there's a lot to choose from. My vote has to go to Dirk Nowitsky just due to the fact he does everything right offessively. He can score, shoot the 3, rebound and pass out of the double team. The only weakness to is game as to be is defence. Besides that he's a complete player, making him the best european player in my book.

P

profound dreamer

Dirk's great but Sarunas Jasikevicius and Boris Diaw are also great.

Have you heard for some Euroleague players recently, like Anthony Parker, Nikola Vujčić, Maceo Baston (Maccabi) or others? They could be in NBA next year...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I've heard of Maceo Baston former Toronto Raptors player, and I've heard of Anthony Parker he would be a good sixth man on any nba teams. I am not sure if I heard of Vujcic, the name sounds familiar. But yea Diaw is a very good player, but Sarunas isn't at a high caliber right now.