EuroMillions - £100,000,000 jackpot.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doyle369, Sep 26, 2008.

1. doyle369

doyle369 Registered Member

somone tonight will win £100,000,000

Thats stupid money

= ) :lol:

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Absolutely crazy.

I think it'll make the winner richer then David Beckham!

3. doyle369

proberly, maybe even richer than Ronlado

Do you recon C.Ronaldo's Bank balance is + £100,000,000?

proberly not,

And think how much intrest you will get from £100,000,000 :-o

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

About ten grand a day interest!

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm buying a ticket!

6. doyle369

lol

Good Luck

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

me too! though whenever i do but a lotto/euromillions ticket i always get my hoped up to a ridiculously high degree, only for them to be dashed!

worst thing to do is start visualizing all the wonderful stuff you're gonna get, though i know i'll be planning my arcade/music studio once again tonight! :p

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

its got to be worth the price of a ticket,everyone knows the odds are stacked against them but there is always that one chance in hell!.
    now what to do with all that money?

ysabel likes this.
  9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My husband does that too. I'm the killjoy asking him not to dream until we've won but then I realised it's not so often we can dream about impossible things with an ounce of optimism (that feeling you get after you buy the ticket) that it can get true. So go ahead dream and have fun. It's not like you're actually placing orders for around-the-world trips or setting appointments with the real estate agencies and your bank. You're just thinking of it. :lol: Save the negative feelings for later, after the draw. :)

Is it hard to buy tickets over there? Here, there's always a long line that people passing by would easily understand we're at a day when the lottery jackpot is ridiculously high. The thing is, the more people buy (and if no one wins it), the more the next jackpot increases.

10. ChromaticMike

ChromaticMike Registered Member

I'd love to have £100,000,000. I've never won more than ten quid on the lottery