• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Euro 2012 Qualifiers

Saffy

Registered Member
I share the same beliefs as you do because I know that I would love to represent either Australia or Serbia in national football. But it's football, a player would do anything to play at big stage.
yes i agree with that,,, but i think with the high wages now, some players are in it for the wrong reasons,, just my feelings of late:stare:

Danno

Registered Member
Absolutely. They have so much money they dont know what to do with it now. However I disagree with people always going on about they get paid toooooo much, what about doctors etc, blahh blahh.

The truth is it is the Chairman's money that pays the players wages, nobody has the right to tell somebody how to spent their money do they?

Saffy

Registered Member
Absolutely. They have so much money they dont know what to do with it now. However I disagree with people always going on about they get paid toooooo much, what about doctors etc, blahh blahh.

The truth is it is the Chairman's money that pays the players wages, nobody has the right to tell somebody how to spent their money do they?
no,, no one has the right to tell someone how to spend their money... but i still think they get paid too much:nod: i really think there should be a cap..i think it stops players from accepting offers from clubs,, as they sometimes make the decision on money,, get what i mean?

Danno

Registered Member
no,, no one has the right to tell someone how to spend their money... but i still think they get paid too much:nod: i really think there should be a cap..i think it stops players from accepting offers from clubs,, as they sometimes make the decision on money,, get what i mean?
Absolutely, they should introduce a salary cap. Unless I become a professional footballer. Then they can pay me whatever they like :lick:

Saffy

Registered Member
Absolutely, they should introduce a salary cap. Unless I become a professional footballer. Then they can pay me whatever they like :lick:
ha!:lol:so you would be happy with gthe same wage as a doctor?:cute:

Danno

Registered Member
Totally.

Money is everything to me

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
And you might as well say good bye to Rooney, Drogba and any other high profile player that gets payed for doing jackshit *coughROBINHOcough* (I know he left England)

Saffy

Registered Member
Totally.

Money is everything to me
yea,, but docs get way less than some high profile players:lol:also btw my sons name is danny:nod:
------
And you might as well say good bye to Rooney, Drogba and any other high profile player that gets payed for doing jackshit *coughROBINHOcough* (I know he left England)
...........hmmm.............good:)................

Last edited:

Danno

Registered Member
Tell your son he should be privileged to share the same name as me. HaHa.

I'd love to be a doctor on a footballer's wage though

Saffy

Registered Member
Tell your son he should be privileged to share the same name as me. HaHa.

I'd love to be a doctor on a footballer's wage though
hes older than you so you are sharing his name:lol::lol:hmmm i think being a footballer would be a bit more fun than being a doctor;)
im off to do some housewifey stuff,,, see ya!:D