EURO 2008 (uefa)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It starts next week. So who's following it and which team will you be rooting for?

Group A
  • Czech Republic​
  • Portugal​
  • Switzerland​
  • Turkey​
Group B
  • Austria​
  • Croatia​
  • Germany​
  • Poland​
Group C
  • France​
  • Italy​
  • Netherlands​
  • Romania​
Group D
  • Greece​
  • Russia​
  • Spain​
  • Sweden​

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Seeing as England are crap and are out already I'm going to be supporting Portugal.
Who eliminated England again? I forgot which group they were in the eliminations.

I'm rooting for France or Netherlands, whichever one makes it out of Group C. I hate Portugal. They're all divers.
I'm of course rooting for France but it could be tough. We might have a relatively new team (some of the experienced players have retired or are recuperating from injury) and the teams in our group are not that easy to beat.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Who eliminated England again? I forgot which group they were in the eliminations.
I know Russia was in their group. The other team might have been Czech Republic.

Edit: Or Croatia. I think it was them.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I'll be following Italia.

I have no allegiance to any of the other teams, we did not qualify:cry:...I correct myself...we have never qualified:cry::cry:

I only choose Italy, due to the high number of Italians who live in Wales, we can support and follow a team with them and still enjoy the spirit of things.:clap:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll be rooting for Italia as well, my favorite team are Brasil but since there not in this competetion I'll be going for my second favorite team. IT should be some good European Football during this tournament.