• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eureka

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Boredom must be getting to me lately because I am sure making a bunch of sigs really fast >.> Em...oh well here is another one:
It's Eureka from Eureka Seven. I downloaded some new fonts so I used one that I liked, but you all can't read it. Can you try to guess what it says? First one right gets rep^^ Yeah I did another tut, thankx Icy for the links!

C&C plz! I'm alittle iffy but I might try to do a sports sig this weekend or earlier/later it depends cause I mean we have enough sig makers on here who makes those as it is >.<;

Oh and I was watching Staurt Little again while making this so maybe that's why I got inspiration to do a chibi...

J

Jet

So...what is it you exactly do to these images to make them special? I'm not trying to be a dick but it really just looks like a cropped picture. You mind showing the origianl image?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Um....here it is >.> I got it off the render's site Planetrenders.net if ya don't believe me. I followed a tut but I customize the whole thing myself >.> U actually are the first one to have ever said something like that. The only thing I resized was the image which I am still not good at >.<

J

Jet

Again...I'm not trying to be a dick. It might sound strange but I use to post on anime/graphics forums all the time and I saw many people try to just take an image with a cool background and call it there own. What also comes to mind is that, especially with anime images, they can have pretty trippy backgrounds, which makes it easier to pose original graphical work with nothing.

Omega

Ω
Hey Kyo you are getting better. Also Jet, take alook at my signature. Tell me if it looks like it took more time. I also know some people that can do some wicked awesome things with Photoshop. Like Blur can take almost any Image (Last time I checked) and make it look like something out of a horror movie. Kay make sure you check my tuts I will be making in the next few days okay?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
eemm....now I feel bad ;_; But really Jet I made that MYSELF, I didn't crop some other's image. I do respect other's work ya know, I may put their stuff as my sig and avie from time to time but I still respect it because I don't call it my own. I'll have you to know that is my own cool background :p Hey thanks Omega for the comment! You do have a point though, some people can make some awesome stuff in photoshop like you for example an that scary looking signature >.>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 3
Vegito728 Anime 0
Nightsurfer Movies & TV 3
Vegito728 Anime 12