• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eureka 7

Vegito728

Registered Member
So who here has heard of this show? I have heard a lot of good things about it online and in magazines. It premieres tonight on cartoon network at 11:00. I am pretty excited I will let you all know what I thought of the first episode. Until then Peace.;)

D

Destined Sayuri

It's a rather strange show.. I can't say that I liked it very much but that's just my opinion.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I saw the show when it came on. It's pretty interesting and I look forward to seeing more of it. Those humanoid machines look pretty tight.

Vegito728

Registered Member
kajin_phoenixlord said:
I saw the show when it came on. It's pretty interesting and I look forward to seeing more of it. Those humanoid machines look pretty tight.

Yes I agree lol. It kept me interested and wanting to watch it the next week. Renton the main character cracks me up.

M

~Milady Kaoru~

I saw the first episode as well. It did look a bit interesting, but in my opinion, those big machines all look the same. They call 'em like...what? Pods or Aliens or something in Eureka Seven. Yet they look like Gundams.

But I am still gonna watch it. I mean it was only the first episode.

B

Blitz

I really liked the animation and action, but the dialogue and story so far is really corny... even though I have only seen the first ep -_-;

I still like it though (mech fan :D)

T

Tsukasa

Its a good series. 50 episodes total. I started watching it awhile ago there is a fansubbing group called Nanashi doing the subs. They have subbed 35 episodes so far. The storyline is really good. Its been awhile since an anime actually got this much attention from me. You will like it more and more as it progresses then again you may not like this type of anime.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well I saw the episode Saturday. It was okay just kind of waiting for some action lol.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I am not 100% sure where it is going but it seems interesting enough but I will withold my judgment until we know what the actual plot of this anime is because so far I really dont understand the point yet but the giant robots are cool

T

Tsukasa

Yea you have to watch more of it to get the plot and adult swim ugh I don't like dubs that much :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 3
Vegito728 Anime 0
Kyo_Muramasa Art & Creative 5
Nightsurfer Movies & TV 3