• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ETF

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
For anyone who's ever heard the new Escape the Fate or the old one i was simply wondering who you like better as a lead singer? Ronnie or Craig? The badass or the wannabe? In my perosnal opinion i like them both. i just bought their new album Choose your Fate and loved it. it isnt what is used to be but its still good.

Craig will never replace Ronnie but he's doing his best to make something out of ETF. he's adding his own style(all be it his syle is BTF but it works) to what used to be. and its working for the most part.

So if you have heard or regularly listen to ETF chime in with your own opinion.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Escape the Fate is a band that I have heard of and listened to every now and again, and I haven't listened enough to form an opinion on a singer. Do you have any links for me to listen to them?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Of those three, "Massacre" would be my closest thing to a "favorite" by my standards.

Not exactly my cup of tea... haha.

Dekzper

Registered Member
ETF f**ken worked with Ronnie and then they got Craig and it f**ken works! And it's not like doing Minutes to Midnight then A Thousand Suns (Linkin Park). I was like, hey LP, have a nice life, lol! But yeah, maybe coulda been even better with Ronnie. And you picked 2 of my favs, Massacre & Gorgeous Nightmare. :D

Escape the Fate, FTW!

Last edited:

garret

i so agree with you. i haven't even attempted to listen to LP since the transition. I recently bought the deluxe version of the Choose your Fate album (only a one song diff) and thought it was great. People piss me off when they diss so much shit about about Craig but they all loved him in BTF there is no real diff he's still the same just in a new band.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I listened to 2 tracks from Thousand Suns and I was just like, WTF!? This cant be LP! Way toooo preachy and just weird. It's like they're trying new styles and don't know how to make them work. It really f**ked with me too cause I loved LP!
And yeah, it's def NOT like Craig's new to chunes 4 sure! That new album's total Epic and I'm def gonna buy the CD! And I think ETF is just gonna keep getting better! :D

garret

I'd buy the album asap. It's great. and as A Thousand Suns no offense to them but they are pretty much dead to me. They were good as LP but this tran really effed em over. Better luck next time?