ESPN MLB Power Rankings

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not a huge fan of the MLB power rakings. I think baseball is a lot harder of a sport to determine a set raking.

For example: are the Cubs and Cards really the third and fourth best? I don't think so. The Red Sox could be in that list.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a huge fan of the MLB power rakings. I think baseball is a lot harder of a sport to determine a set raking.

For example: are the Cubs and Cards really the third and fourth best? I don't think so. The Red Sox could be in that list.
I dunno how they determine everything to be honest. A lot is based off who's hot right now I would imagine. Or who's not hot for that matter...

Vegito728

Registered Member
I dunno how they determine everything to be honest. A lot is based off who's hot right now I would imagine. Or who's not hot for that matter...

Yeah, everything is based on who's hot and who's not. I'm sure it will be completely different next month.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, everything is based on who's hot and who's not. I'm sure it will be completely different next month.
I think they update it every week. I'll try and update it around here as we go to see how things change.