Errr...

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Clear_Note, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Yeah, since like 9:20 or 9:30 I've gotten about 3 or 4 random pains in my left nut. The first two were kinda painful but then they stopped and about 30 minutes later there was another 2 pains and they were almost unnoticeable. I asked about it on Yahoo and now i'm scared if I have testicular torsion or something where I gotta get my nut removed. >_>

I haven't had any other kinds of symptoms, though. Anyone got any advice or something?

2. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

first off OUCH! Being a guy I know any pain in the nut area is usually stomach wrenching. Unless you have the blue balls I would call the doc in the morning and get that looked at. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed that after the Dr visit you aren't as the song says "half the man he used to be."

3. Clear_Note

What's the blue balls? I've been hearing it alot in response to this question.

Also, women are lucky. They don't have to worry about their ovarries moving out of place, or ovary pain. >:[

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  4. The_Burger_King

5. Clear_Note

O. Oh please god I hope a sign shows I have the blue balls. ><

At least then I'll know it's not serious.
    ------
    Alright, the pain's basically been gone since about 10:20, so I think it's not testicular torsion. And I do have nausea, which is a symptom of it, but I think it's because I had a cheeseburger for dinner at like 5:00 and that's it.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

no, all we have to worry about is bleeding every month and the cramps that go with it, and if we get knocked up, contractins and squeezing out something the size of a watermelon through an opening the size of a lemon.

pretty fuckin lucky.

oh yeah, and sometimes it does hurt your ovaries when you ovulate.

so, how's your left nut today?

7. The_Burger_King

she has a point, women don't have it that easy, and blue ball can be prevented even if it has to be done manually.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Amen sister.

Here's a tip by the way - don't google your symptoms because you will get stressed thinking you have every problem you read. Give it a day or so and if it continues then go to the doc.

9. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Since Jeanie beat me to it I'll just quote her and agree with her post. Oh and don't forget the bloating and backaches and headaches that also can accompany the other symptoms every month.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Not to mention the oh so enjoyable endometriosis.