Erm...I think...

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Pugz, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

...i'm going on a date in like...half an hour. It's with this guy that was on my course for a few days before he started work and switched to the day release course, he's cute and we keep flirting backwards and forwards, we're just meeting up for a drink (and by drink i mean a glass or two of coke cause he's driving and i don't drink that often ><) and i didn't think much about it until my mum teased me about it!

I've never done the date thing before! (if it is a date) What are the rules? Why am i so nervous about it? He's just a guy i know and...like...maybe lust. My head's starting to hurt trying to figure this out!

:scared:
    Help! Am i thinking too much into this??????

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

WAY too much.

just hang out and have a good time. be yourself. if there's a connection you'll know it.

3. Pugz

Kay.
    *Huggles* Ta Jeanie i fell much better.

4. Jeanie

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Jeanie's awsome. Listen to what she says and you can't go wrong. It's alright to be a little apprehensive and uneasy at the beginning of the date, but just be the Pugz we all know and love, and in a short time you'll be able to relax and enjoy the date.

Good luck, and let us know how it went!!

Hoosier.

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

It's better to be hated for who you are then to be loved for who you're not. Be yourself, its hard to undo being someone else later.

Good luck

7. Pugz

We totally made out! XD And we had a laugh like we used to do.

So yeah...it was a date of some sort ^_^

8. Jeanie

yay!!!

way to go puggie!!

9. Pugz

It's a fling i know it is, but i've got one hell of a smile on my face ^________^

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Thats good that everything worked out. Sounds like you had alot of fun. And Jeanie was right she usually is.

Remember by date three you have to put out. Its a rule.