• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Erm. Hello. I'm new. I am also Ana.

anagapesis

It's half passed midnight right now, and I have yet to feel an ounce of fatigue. Of course, I might be wired just for the sake of talking to a few of my friends.
Who haven't been on yet today. Er...yesterday. But who really knows?

In any case, I'd tell you a little about myself, but I don't know exactly what to say. D:
My apologies.
Maybe you could introduce yourselves first. :)
< 3

anagapesis

Heh. Like I said, it's probably because I'm looking forward to talking to a few people - who are probably not even going to come on at this point. There's actually one person in particularly I want to talk to, but I really, really, HIGHLY doubt he's going to come on. Butyeah.

That's why I signed up. I really have nothing else to do, besides read, write, do productive things. And I don't think I'm in the mood to be productive right now. xD

So, hello, Marshall. :3

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Welcome. I'm you're local neighborhood moderator, but I don't have much time to post right now. Stick around, we're a good bunch.

anagapesis

Nice to meet you, Mick. :)
And nice to meet you, Steve. (I'm guessing that's your name right?)

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
Hi, im drew, i live in australia, where do you live, you speak so presicly (hey look i can't spell) anyway, i like paintball and games.