• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Erik Karlsson traded to San Jose

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Sorry, @Konshentz - just believe it deserve it's own thread.

This may be the trade that does Ottawa in. I will be surprised if they average more than 7000 fans this season. I know many Sens fans and they will not be happy with this. On top of that, they are already extremely pissed off at the owner.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Haha. It's all good. I'm sure it does.

I love this trade. Obviously. Karlsson, Burns and Vlasic in your top 4 is pretty sweet. Haha.

Sharks will still not make it past round 2. Hahahaha.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The rebuild will be excruciating for Sens fans. Joe Sakic must be laughing his ass off in Denver, considering he'll probably get a top 3 pick at the 2019 draft now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The rebuild will be excruciating for Sens fans. Joe Sakic must be laughing his ass off in Denver, considering he'll probably get a top 3 pick at the 2019 draft now.
Oh 100%. Personally, I think the Canadiens got more for Pacioretty than the Senators got for Karlsson. In addition, even though he has one year left on his contract, I do not think the Sharks will have any trouble re-signing him.